Friends


Attribution: the font is a google font

Hey guys! It’s Danielle! (or Dani, whichever you prefer).
What’s up, you guys?! I hope you’re all doing well
and if you’re not, then that’s fine too because I’m going to change that and make you guys have
the best time possible with this segment. If I don’t and there are some of you who are still feeling down or
feel like they need someone to talk to, then please please PLEASE don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly. Yes, you heard
that right. Any of you can reach out to me because I love talking to people and I love
all of you and I think it would be cool to get to know my readers and/or subscribers!


Friends:

Me: *Currently at a drawing board, looking noticeably tired and confused*  “Hmmm… hey, Alyssa?”

Kid named Alyssa: “Yeah?”

Me: “Hey, so, you know how I’ve been planning on doing a new segment?”

Kid named Alyssa: "Yeah?"

Me: Well, what should I do?


Kid named Alyssa: Hmm... oh, I know! What if you talked about those two guys in chemistry class who you keep saying are loud and annoying? And by the way, I totally agree! I mean, don’t they know you’re supposed to blurt out the answers to hangman during the game? When you shout at the

start, you just give the answers away. Can you believe them?


Kid named Alyssa: *takes a glass of water and drinks it innocently*


Me: *Shows a “really?” facial expression* 


Kid named Alyssa: What?


Me: Those guys are Austin and Ryan. They’re two of my best friends.


Kid named Alyssa: Oh.


There are two types of high school kids. There are those who would love to hang out with you and then there are those at school who would love to hang out with the popular crowd.


Now, I’m not saying every high school kid is like that, no! Not ALL of them. Don’t look at me like that. Okay, well, some are. For example, I’ve had quite a few friends actually who went as far as to- wait, what are we talking about again? Oh yeah, types of friends.


But seriously though, guys. While some friends can be nice and, let me just tell you, I’ve had quite

a bit of friends in my friendship circle who were good to me and really cared. I feel like I’m taking

too long with the intro, so why don't we just jump straight into the segment. 


to be continued...                                 

Popular Posts