My thoughts on school

 


Hey, all of my lovely readers and welcome to a whole new segment! If you

read the title then you know what’s up. I wanted to make this segment for a while and I

wasn’t sure where to start but here we are!


You know, if you think about it, school can be really fun; you can study, learn, meet 

like-minded people, make friends, talk in class, and goof off.


I’m kidding, please don’t do the last two things. Growing up, I’ve always been taught that

if you do well in school, you can succeed. As a content creator now though, I still don’t see it.


Now, okay, wait, remember when I posted “Grit and Determination? I don’t mean to be counter

argumentative (whatever that means), but for those of you who are actually going to school because

you want to become doctors, lawyers, or whoever, good for you! You should!

School was always great for me; I’ve always thought it was because of the fact that I was

always a bit of a teacher’s pet. I was one of those kids who would study and do

homework because that’s what I was told to do and that's all I could say.


I was always the quiet kid at school, so I didn't go on a lot of adventures. Well, except for the time

that I almost got stuck at an amusement park. That was a heck of an adventure for sure




Popular Posts